daveholmes says, “7% of the way there in 48 hours! 27 days left to go! Let’s DO THIS! Share, won’t you? Many many thanks to all who’ve donated. I am grateful beyond words.”
Where are all my Tumblr folks at?
This project means the world to me and it’s directly connected to Tumblr. Almost all of the crew met through Tumblr. Our reward partners are all Tumblr’rs. Many of season one’s guests were through a Tumblr connection, or crush, of some sort.
A Drink With Dave exists because of Tumblr and the talented friends we’ve made within this community. It wouldn’t have happened any other way.
And now I’m callin’ out to all my Tumblcore (just coined that term, don’t hate).
The ones I’ve watched go through break ups, and marriages, and babies, and graduations, and promotions, and moments where you didn’t think you’d make it, and all the times you did. The ones who took me on trips around the world, trips around the block, to your Thanksgiving dinners, Halloween parties, Hanukkah nights and Christmas mornings. The ones who remember countless late nights of Draw My Thing, Taragate, when there wasn’t a like button, and how political things got the last time around. The ones that go back five years (which is crazy) and the ones I’ve connected with in recent years. The ones I’ve met in real life and the ones who it only feels like I have. The ones who made me believe that the Internet was a real place, with real people, where real magic is possible.
I’ve been away. Became a husband to my dream girl of a wife. Became a father to a perfect little girl (she totally never screams and keeps us up all night long, every night). I’ve been away from Tumbs for a little bit.
You’re still out there aren’t you?
If you are, I need you.
I need you to support this awesome project. For me, this project is all about the power of online friendships and support. It’s important to me that a part of what we raise comes from you guys. Even if it’s something small.
Kick in a few bucks. More if you have it, less if you don’t. But kick in something.
This show is tangible proof that magic exists on Tumblr and the Internet.
40 Notes/ Hide
- jrichmanesq likes this
- betheboy reblogged this from daveholmes and added:
- liberalwithguts likes this
- garvs likes this
- zombiemaitz likes this
- walpaper likes this
- ardenashley reblogged this from walpaper and added:
- daveholmes likes this
- moderation likes this
- hydeordie likes this
- walpaper reblogged this from daveholmes and added:
- mikeypizzle likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- ohhleary likes this
- ardenashley likes this
- moderation reblogged this from seanmobrien and added:
- seanmobrien reblogged this from daveholmes and added:
- butchrosser likes this
- shiraselko likes this
- ssssarrrrahhhh reblogged this from daveholmes
- andrewjrichards likes this
- jrichmanesq reblogged this from betheboy and added:
- roblives4love reblogged this from daveholmes and added:
- totallymorgan likes this
- cakecrumbs likes this
- adambozarth reblogged this from mikescollins and added:
- ernestsewell reblogged this from daveholmes
- sitko likes this
- betheboy likes this
- mikescollins reblogged this from daveholmes and added:
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- topherchris likes this
- perzadook likes this
- hugeinjapan likes this
- evangotlib reblogged this from daveholmes
- daveholmes posted this